Helloo..



Dear people who live in :

Netherland
Ireland
Argentina
Hungary
Bulgaria
Singapore
Romania
Russia
Japan
South Korea
Turkey
China
Canada
Poland
Austria
India
Philliphines
United States
Indonesia
Saudia Arabia
United Kingdom
Australia
Braxil
Germany
Spain 
Greece 
Hongkong
Morocco
Malaysia


Thankyou for viewing my blog,
now we're going to my 2008 works.
So glad to have you all in this journey.
For your information I want to change this blog address into
eccidesign2006.blogspot.com
eccidesign2007.blogspot.com
eccidesign2008.blogspot.com
 eccidesign2009.blogspot.com
eccidesign2010.blogspot.com
 eccidesign2011.blogspot.com
and link it to my website www.ecci.cc that already been launched.
some of you might think why I didn't put any design review on my works here,
the reason is because I'm going to talk about design theory on my next blog.
See you there too.


Regards,



*P.S. : take a deep breath and smile : ) have a great artsy weekend people..

No comments:

Post a Comment